Coronavirus (COVID-19) our response – Click here to read.

Regeneration FAQs for secure tenants

As part of the regeneration and redevelopment of Queensway you will have to move out of your home. The process of doing this is called a ‘decant’.

To support you we’ve set out answers to some of the most common questions secure tenants are likely to ask and given you a brief overview of what you can expect to happen over the course of the regeneration:

A decant is where you have to move to another home because your existing home is part of a regeneration or repair programme and you are no longer able to live there because it is going to be demolished or undergo major structural works.

Pledge your support

  • * Indicates required fields

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.